Finally, I've done the rejection letter for SiD. I am planning to print it out tomorrow, and I am going to sent it tomorrow. But I feel really weird~ Really really weird... I don't know how to describe my feeling right now. I just feel like something is going wrong... But of course I hopefully there will be nothing to go wrong.
I had a long waiting for the response from SiD before this, because I am really interested in having my practical at there. How excited I were whenever I were thinking of I could work at SiD, a milk production company. But then, the financial problems always pull one downs to the earth. I gonna face the reality. Like daddy said, "it's just a 4 months training..." Yes, I know. I know it isn't worth to spent around thousand dollar a month to support my life expenses at KK, just for a practical training. Moreover, I am still far away from home, and I have to adapt myself in a new strange city.
Anyway, I hope the one who receive my rejection letter will feel my regret and my sincere apology, and I really hope I am not bringing any inconvenience to them. Perhaps some days later, I will turn back to that company... Who knows...
By the way, the "Apology" that I state in the letter, I wonder I apologize to them? or in fact, I apologize to myself?
Perhaps... Sorry, Dip Yee... Please back to the reality.




No comments:
Post a Comment