RSS

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day


The second weekday in May... It is quite an important day in every year... The day of Carnation... Mother's Day!

Though my dad always emphasises that Mother's Day can be any day and "not just we have mothers on Mother's Day, my family will have a dinner outside on this day every year as an appreciation to the mothers in my family (Don't need them to cook dinner, perhaps). It's become a culture in my family.


Oh... It is quite troublesome for us to choose a place to use our Mother's Day dinner. There are a lot of advertisements in the newspaper. Offers here and there. But I don't really like. Expensive and the food is not really attractive. Not worthy... I prefer to eat at small restaurant, instead of those big and luxury restaurants, since the food in some small restaurants is really nice! For example, my cheezy crabs!! How fantastic!! But... Some complaint there are no air-con... Too crowded... Sometimes eating outside is quite suffering as well... Especially when you are really damn hungry, you still need to be very patient to wait for seat, wait to be served, wait for the meal... ... When the meal is being served, "fighting" for your favourites, but still, you have to care your images... Then less than 15minutes, all food will be clear... Terrible? No... It is usual for me... Wahaha...


Tomorrow the big day is coming... But luckily... I have already done my part! I have brought a present to my dearest mom, and I have already handed it to my mom. As what I expected, wow! My mom is really happy when she received my present! She just can't stop laughing! HAHAHA! Maybe she thought the present is very expensive, and the present is looked expensive. Actually, the present is quite cheap... Not as expensive as everyone thinks... Haha! OH... Mom, I'm not want to cheat you... Haha! I just hope to see your smiley happy face! How sweet!


Mothers... Enjoy your big day tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment